Old Union Church Cemetery
AKA Majors Cemetery
Longwood Township, Section 7
Pettis County, Missouri
Union Church was organized by four denominations: The M. E. Church, Cumberland Presbyterian, Reformed, and M. P. Churches in 1852. Then became known as The Christian Church. It was a brick structure, with only the foundation still visible in the early 1960s.
[Problem is...there is no Section 7 in Longwood Township. Old directions: "North of Route J on farm owned by John and Mary Ruth Nichols."] GCW