Date of Death: 2 May 1909
Subject: daughter of Archie Ogle
Source: St. Joseph News-Press, 3 May 1909, p. 3
The two-year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Archie Ogle of Pettipier's addition, died at the home of her grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Ogle, 6310 Sherman street, Sunday evening, from the effects of drinking lye. The funeral was held this afternoon. Burial was in Green Cemetery. The child drank some lye last Wednesday afternoon, but it was not thought it swallowed enough to produce death. A physician was called at the time and antidotes were administered, which were thought to have relieved all danger.