The County sites are back up. And here I was thinking no one ever uses them since Monica and Justin are the only contributors. But lo and behold, they are out there. Who knew.

The underlying problem hasn't been resolved. So if you find dead links or things that don't work, just use the back button.

Date of Death: 12 Jun 1916
Subject: Drusylla (Morris) Miller Hulse 
Source: Holt County Sentinel, 23 Jun 1916, p. 2

Drusilla [sic] Morris was born January 16, 1840, in Cass county, Michigan, and died at the age of 74 years, 4 months and 26 days, June 12, 1916, at the home of her son, Thomas J. Hulse, in Forest City, where she had made her home and had been cared for for a number of years.  In 1849, she with her parents, Mr. and Mrs. James Morris, moved to Davis [sic] county; in 1853 to Nodaway county; in 1855 to Gentry county, where in 1859 she was married to Samuel Miller.  They then moved back to Andrew county, and in 1861 moved back to Gentry county, and in the following year Mr. Miller was called to go to war, but he took the measles and on November 13 he died at Benton Barracks, and his body was buried at Jefferson City.  To this union were born two daughters, Frieney, who died when a baby, and Mrs. G. W. Reed, who now lives at Albany.  Mrs. Miller lived a widow until 1866, when she was married to Thomas E. Hulse, and to them were born six children, one daughter, who died in infancy, and five sons, Samuel D., James R., Chas. H., Thomas H. and Simpson E., all of whom are living except Samuel D., who died in December, 1901.  Mrs. Hulse confessed her faith in Christ about thirty years ago under the preaching of Rev. W. A. Chapman, at Stone church, and was baptized in the Hulse lake on their farm. Her husband and two daughters and one son having gone on before, she leaves five sons and on daughter, besides other relatives and friends. The children wish to extend thanks to all who so kindly assisted them in any way during the illness and death of their beloved mother.  Funeral services were conducted at the Christian church by Rev. W. A. Chapman, of Rosendale, Wednesday afternoon, and the body was laid to rest in the Fillmore cemetery.-- Fillmore correspondence in the Savannah Reporter, June 16.